Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New in Blogger!!


hi..im new here...dont know want say bout wat in my 1st post..im 18 years old gal...but many ppl say im luk lik 15 years old ...haha...im very happy aso when heard tat...^^...im waiting 4 continue my study to take stpm ...actually i dont know i can handle it anot ...juz wan challenge it..hope tat wont make my parents feel dissapointed to me ....im working as a clerk now while waiting for the skol start ...waa...realy very boring ...sometime will feel sleepy or fall asleep when counting the report of their company ...wakaka... i gonna stop tis job on april or may to continue my study..just wish good luck to myself in a new life 4 me !!!Gambateh!!!!WAIT...i still wan continue ...keke...im wating 4 true love aso ...actually i still young is not suppose to bother about tis...but i realy hope got some one can make me touch .... i want to know how the feeling be..^.^~~

No comments:

Post a Comment