Friday, May 1, 2009

GOing Out 4 ice skating !


haha..today go out with my buddy ...(yee kuan & kah hui)...we go pyramid ice skating ...waaa...really have fun n enjoy at there ...but aso get injured jo..haha..
i always careless geh...always scold by my mum ...call "DA FAN SHU" ...haha..
Actually we plan to go clubbing de...but i need to pui my sis back home before 7 or 8pm...so cancel the plan jo..so bad....haizzz...nvm lu..next time oli go lu...hehe...all my fren nid to go college jo o...juz left me oli...still waiting 4 the letter to apply form 6 de...the government service really very slow lo..until now i aso haven recieve any letter...now very boring a...listening the song "我知道"This song quite nice le...and full of meaning tim....hehe...is my fren into to me geh...
very suitable to me ...haha...i wan wish tat who r going to study de fren ...must gambateh o!!!ja you !!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment