Monday, May 4, 2009

STart SChool!!!

Arhh...i still got many thing haven prepare leh...just heard from the education department there..about form 6 are start on 11 of may ...tat means next monday leh..y tis year so fast jo geh..i stil haven finish play leh..haha...juz joking la..i already stop work tis afternoon le...feel abit sad to leave my fren there...she call pei yi...she r the one i can talk to her when working ..coz others ...no topic to talk wan....she r form ipoh...n come puchong wth her bf ,sometimes she will share her happiness n sadness with me...coz im aso the one tat many topic talk wth her ....haha..i will miss her much !!!wakaka...now waiting 4 this wednesday to c whether the government approve me to form 6 anot lu...haizzz...i dont noe can handle it anot..but i will try my best...Gambateh!!!hehe..Mother's Day coming tis sunday o...stil thinking wat should i give to my mum...which present is the best for her??i think is my good studies gua...hehe...so if realy nid to take form 6 ....i will put more effort in...wont let my parents feel dissapointed to me!!!ok la...feel sleepy now..go for 2 hours sleep 1st...keke....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment